All City Centre routes stop here. The Eldon Square Bus Station is newly opened and routes are currently being amended.At present
- Bay A Serves routes Whickham/Stanley MC1 MC2 X27.
- Bay B Sunniside/Consett/Lanchester/Stanley 70 X30 X31 X70.
- Bay C Dustan/Whickham/Stanley/Consett 43 43B 44 45 46 46A 47 47A.
- Bay D Blaydon/Ryton/Prudhoe 41 42 602 604 673 X64 X66.
- BAY E Blaydon/Ryton/Winlaton 10 11 31 32 X11.
- BAY F Washington/Sunderland/Houghton/Middlesbrough 1 X1 X2 X3 X4 X10 X27.
- BAY G Birtley/Chester Le Street/Durham 21 28 28A X1 X41 X72.
- BAY H Throckley/Hexham/Carlisle 85 684 685 X21 X82 X85.
- BAY J Ponteland/Otterburn/Alston 74 75 131 808 888 X23 X77 X78 X79.
|Eldon Square Bus Station is located at the rear of the Eldon Square Shopping Centre on Percy Street. The John Lewis Department Store offers a step free route into the Terminus Building.
|There are also automatic doors entering from Percy Street again adjacent to the John Lewis Store.
|The inside of the Terminus building is on a moderate slope. Buses pull up in designated bays outside and doors automatically open to allow boarding and alighting from waiting areas inside the Bus Station. There are digital display boards to indicate which bay the relevant sevice will pull up to. There are 10 waiting areas offering plenty of seating directly adjacent to boarding points A-J.
|There is a taxi rank located outside the Bus Station providing onward travel.
|City Centre Buses are predominently accessible for wheelchair users. Please see the operator policies on the right hand side.